Monday, October 7, 2013

Week Two in Japan- September 30, 2013

Hey all!


Just another week here in Japan, ha. It is still pretty weird to wake
up and realize where I am, but I'm starting to get used to it now.
Although sometimes I catch myself just sort of standing with my mouth
open and staring. I'm working on it. :) I have five minutes to write
this week. I have too many little emails to send and not enough time!
Next week I'll do this first.


I guess I'll just say, that I love the
people already, the ward members are really great. We have a neat
investigator, Kimura San, that might get baptized this transfer. Being
on a mission is pretty neat though. I will tell more about it next
week though, got to be a rule abiding missionary.


Love you all, thanks
for all the love and prayers. Hope you have a good week!


Megan


I love Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment