Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week Nine, New Investigator! (November 17, 2013)

Hello Family,

I hit my fourth month mark! It came so quick!

This last week was very uneventful. Smith Shimai got sick so we spent
THREE days inside. It was so, so long. I keep myself busy by
organizing the area books and my desk, and I ended up doing a bit of
drawing when I got really desperate. It was so hard staying in and not
doing any real work. Hopefully we can both stay healthy from now on!
It might be a trick though, the entire ward is sick.

We met with Kimura san again this week. The lesson was tough. No
members came with us this time, and its been weeks since shes been
able to come to church, and you can really tell. We also ended up
staying way too long, and I just felt weird about it most of the time
we were there. At the end of the lesson, I shared my testimony about
the Savior, and suddenly everything was so much better. It was
incredible how quickly the spirit was there! I am hopeful that she was
able to feel it too, and that maybe she can keep progressing.

Yesterday at church we had a member bring a friend, she's a student at
Hokkaido University from China. We're really excited to meet with her
next Thursday. During church she asked so many good questions, and
seemed really interested. She is pretty great. Also, she speaks
English! Score! :)

Honestly, thats pretty much all for this week. Love you all! Thanks
for all you do! Take care.

Love,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment