Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week 12. Baptism happened! And...transfer week (December 8, 2013)

Koho san is now Koho shimai! It was such a wonderful day! Probably the
best day of my mission so far! Sadly she is back in China though, and
will be until March. We are planning on writing letters back and forth
while she is over there, it's important that we keep in contact with
her, even though she isn't here. We might even be able to Skype her at
some point at a member's house.

I still have a hard time believing that I already had a baptism, it
just sort of came out of nowhere! I am very, very blessed.

Kimura san had a great week too. We challenged her to pray about a
baptism date for before the year ends, she agreed, and we will get her
answer about whether or not she will get dunked tomorrow. :) The
lesson we had with her last time was so good, the spirit was there so
strongly, that she at one point stopped talking and started crying. I
was touched, the power of the Holy Ghost is real, and it can penetrate
hearts!

We also did some service for a member, we cleaned the outside of her
house and then she made us lunch. I was able to reach some high places
that she had been unable to for awhile, good thing I'm tall! :)

It's been a great week overall, and now that it's finished we are at
transfer week! It is very possible that I will get another companion,
if not a new area! I am nervous!

I love this gospel, and I love you all. Thanks for all you do for me. :)

Love,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment