Thursday, July 24, 2014

Week 43- July 13. Surprise transfer! (Kushiro to Obihiro)

Hello everyone!

This may come as a shock, but I transferred! After only five short weeks in Kushiro, Nakatsuka Kaicho received revelation that I needed to go somewhere else, so they bumped me over one area to Obihiro. I'm in the same zone, so I'll go to Kushiro for zone training and all that still, but other than that everything is completely different. My companion is Nagamine Shimai, from Okinawa (Japan's Hawaii) She is so cute, and so hard working. I'm really feeling like we are going to see some really awesome miracles this transfer.

Obihiro is a pretty old area, there have been sisters forever, and at one time they had four, ha ha. That means that there are a lot of people that we have to work with, and most of them are not progressing at all but just like the missionaries. It's going to be some work to balance it all, but I'm really excited to get to know people and also find new, fresh, gospel searching people as well.

Ah, side note, Obihiro is hot! Such a shock from how Kushiro was! I am going to get so tan, ha ha.

Love you all, hope you are all doing well and being humble. Mosiah chapter 2, give all you have, do your best, and remember the source of all of your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment