Saturday, November 9, 2013

Week Five! (October 20, 2013)

Hello all!


How is everyone? This next week is my last full one before the
transfer ends, I think I will most likely be staying, but you never
know. Sister Smith might be leaving me, I hope not, I am just getting
comfortable with everything, and I would be really sad to see her go.
Everything is going well here, the people can be hard to interact with
(not just the language thing, ha) but I do love them. Our ward is so
great, they've been making such an effort to help us, and make sure
that they are doing what they can do to help missionary work.
This last week we had zone conference, it mostly was full of workshops
and role play. The best thing happened though, Miller Shimai was
there! They combined our zones! There was much joy all around, ha. It
was really great to see all of the other missionaries, sometimes I
forget that there are quite a few other people doing the same work I am-
pretty close by.


Our investigator is having a bit of a hard time, this week we are
going to really try and figure out what it is that she needs from us.
Oh yes, just so you all know, there is another Johnson Shimai in my
mission. So if you write to me, (and please do!) make sure you stick
my first name in there too. I hope the extra work doesn't prevent any
future letters. :)


Sure love you all! Thanks for all of the love and prayers for me. I
know they've been coming.


Love,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment