Friday, January 3, 2014

Week 13, Transfer Week! December 15

Transfer week! I stayed in Shinkotoni, but my new companion is Budge
Shimai! This is her last transfer, so I am killing her!

Smith Shimai went to Ebetsu with my dear Miller Shimai, I am still
surprised about it. They will be great though, I know them both pretty
well after being companions with both of them.

This week was really busy. We spent a lot of time the first few days
visiting members so Smith Shimai could say goodbye. The best thing
that happened during those few days was making a baptismal date for
Kimura san! January 26! Pray for her, please. :) She picked the date
herself too, so I feel like she will probably keep strong until then.

For transfer day, we went to a church and had a huge singing practice.
I got to see Soderquist Shimai as well as Miller Shimai. It was a
really fun time! The actual music part was kind of boring for me, but
that's okay. Then instead of going off with our new companions we did a
giant kokan, (splits) I went with Fugita Shimai, and Nihonjin who
knows English, (phew) She was actually Miller Shimai's trainer, so
that was neat. Miller Shimai and I are always swapping companions
around!

The kokan was great, Fugita Shimai is an awesome missionary. I want to
learn how to be as calm and relaxed when I contact as she is.

I do miss being a bean, a bit. The pressure now is a little tough
since I dont have a reason to not know things. Especially since I am
now area sempai (the one who is supposed to know where everything is
in the area!) and its weird not having my cute little trainer around,
but I am sure this is what Heavenly Father wants for me!

Budge Shimai is an excellent missionary, its been really educational
so far, and I'm sure it will continue to be! It's been fun cooking with
her a little bit too. :) We haven't worked together for long. So I am
excited for this week to see how it all goes!

Love you all,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment