Monday, June 23, 2014

Week 40- June 22, 2014. Zone Conference golf and big sleepover of sisters

Hey you guys,

It was a really fun week, we had a zone activity and training meeting this week. All of the sisters in our zone stayed in our apartment (that may sound like a big deal, but since there  are only five other sisters besides us in our zone, it actually wasn't) But it was a lot of fun! We ate sushi and did park golf for the activity, I surprised myself by beating everyone on my team! 

Smith Shimai came and since she was on her last transfer it was a really sweet blessing for me. I can't believe my little baby trainer is going home. I cried all throughout the singing of the closing song after listening to everyone that is going home testimonies. I just can't believe how quickly time goes, it seems like just yesterday I was a bean in Shinkotoni learning all about how to live in Japan with Smith Shimai. I love her! 

We had a lesson with Yoshikawa san, she is a referral from a member and is really awesome. She said she was reading the Book of Mormon everyday and during the lesson she felt the spirit too! Also she is coming to Relief Society activities and Eikaiwa every week. She is by far our furthest along person, I really feel like she could have a baptism date before this transfer ends. Can't wait to meet with her again.

Our ZTM had a really big focus on Eikaiwa, and since we have been doing a lot of English lessons with people it was good to get some more info on all of it. English is such a great way to get people into the church and has been a really good way of finding converts. Member referrals only can top it. :)

This was Evans Kaicho and Shimai's last week in Hokkaido, we were so lucky that they came and spoke to us for their last sacrament meeting. I am going to miss them both so much, but I am really excited to meet Nakatsuka Kaicho too! Change is good, even though it really isn't my favorite. 

Johnson Shimai cut my hair this week, it was kind of scary, but she did a good job. She hadn't ever learned how to before, but she thinks it's fun... She told me once that she used to cut her dog's hair sometimes, not sure if that was all that comforting! Maybe now my wild mane will chill out a bit! 

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment