Sunday, November 2, 2014

Week 56, October 26, 2014. Kimono dress-up, new investigators and Japanese Harry Potter!

Hey all!

We had a good week.

We went to a cute little ice cream shop working lady who comes to our English class. She gave us free ice cream and put us in kimonos! She holds a legit permit to do that kind of thing. Pictures to come! The one she put me in was a pretty light sage green, Kempner Shimai's was yellow. It was so fun to get all dressed up, I was worried that I would never have the experience, so I'm really grateful!

There was also a nice lady we met on the street who we were able to make an appointment with next week at a park, if we are able to meet with her I think that she may progress.

Right now we have two really awesome ladies we are working with, Tsuruno san and Takahashi san, I have high hopes for both of them. We really are wanting to get the members involved, so we have plans to do some member present lessons and to get them to church.

This next week we have a halloween party planned, with a Harry Potter theme. You know I am over the moon. :) We made wands for our district activity (I saw it on pintrest before the mission, ha) and are putting a play on, thanks to Ogasawara Kyodai. It is going to be a lot of fun, and I think a really good turn out as well..

Love you all, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment