Sunday, November 16, 2014

Week 58, November 9, 2014. Still in Obihiro four straight- no transfer! Trying not to panic that time is flying by so quickly..3 Nephi 9.

Hey there, 

Just another week in Obihiro, which is profound because it means that I didn't transfer! I am blessed to do four here and finish training Kempner Shimai. Not that it was a huge shock, but I was a little nervous.

This week we were able to do another team up lesson with Okuda Shimai for Tsuruno san. Having members in your lessons is so neat, I never want to go visit her with out Okuda Shimai ever again. I feel like with her there, they can become friends, and then when Tsuruno san comes to church she will have someone she knows to sit by and answer any questions, even when the missionaries are not there. Also her testimony is so powerful. I love how the converts of Japan are so strong and solid. When they convert, they really believe. It strengthens my testimony every time. 

We also were able to meet with Masuda san again, and she came to church. I guess her back is feeling a lot better now too! But she told us that she was having issues with her ears because of stress now and going to the hospital for it. We have another appointment with her, so we will have to see how it all goes. 

Lately I have really been trying to work on giving my all to every day I have. They all just fly by so quickly that I honestly start to panic a bit when I think about it. I recently read in 3 Nephi 9, I think it was, about how we shouldn't worry about tomorrow until it is today. I know that as I really focus on loving and helping these people everyday I will do more good than stressing about how quickly my time is going. 

Love you all, have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment