Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Week 64. December 21, 2014. Last transfer, good-bye to Kempner Shimai! :( New companion to train, from New Zealand. Japanese is way cool with an accent :).

Hey there.

So I have officially started my last transfer! How did that happen! As you probably already know, I am staying in Obihiro (poor people couldn't shake me off since I came in July!)  My new companion is Wallwork Shimai, she is fresh out of the MTC. Also, she is from New Zealand! Japanese with an accent is way cool, in case you were wondering. Sometimes when she talks to me I have no clue what she is saying. It's English, but not, ha ha. We are going to have a lot of fun and work really hard!

We were stuck in Sapporo for like three days because of an intense storm that hit Hokkaido, it pushed back transfer day, and almost stopped the returning missionaries from going home on time for Christmas! It all worked out though, probably thanks to all the prayers we said, the entire mission was in on it. :) We weren't in Obihiro for very long though, and our dendo was really on the slim side, but these next few weeks with Christmas and New Years is going to all be sort of weird.

Love you all, talk to you next week! And Christmas!

Ps, I miss Kempner Shimai!

No comments:

Post a Comment