Friday, January 2, 2015

Week 65. January 1st, 2015. New Year in Japan and not a lot of missionary action! The big 'read the BOM all day' challenge

Hey all you people, hey all you people...

That was for you, Sophie.

I really have nothing to tell you! We have pretty much been just hanging out all the time with our district and with the members. The week of new years is really weird for missionaries in Japan, ha. I really love the members though, they are so self sacrificing and will do anything for us.

We did the big 'read the Book of Mormon all day' challenge though, that was neat. I went through and drew a little red heart on all of the action words that had love for the motive. All good action is motivated by love, and the Savior always is. 

And I love you all, have a great week! You will be hearing from me in like three days, ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment