Sunday, April 6, 2014

Week 23, Transfers are in the air... time winding down in Shinkotoni. Book of Mormon has special powers :)

Hello,

Things are winding down for me in Shinkotoni, I can feel it! This week
has been very good, altough a little sad because a lot of the things I
do are the last time I will probably do them. New adventures are
waiting though, so it is all okay. I really am so sad to leave Amada
Shimai. I feel like she is a Japanese version of me, ha ha. I also hit
my seventh month mark this week, that was weird!

At zone training meeting this week I was asked to be one of the
missionaries that shares their testimonies at the end. I read to
everyone Romans 8:28, which I had rediscovered recently. I love this
verse because it simply says that for those that love God, all things
will work out. I know this is true, so love our Father in Heaven and
do what he says. You will not regret it.

This week we taught Watanabe san again, she so far is not having any
trouble with any of the commandments, including the word of wisdom and
tithing, it is really very outstanding. I feel like she has been
becoming a happier person as well. I really believe that the Book of
Mormon has special powers, and that it can improve the lives of anyone
who seriously studies it. Kaga san is doing good too! She told us that
after the wedding she would still like to meet with the missionaries.

One very good thing, lately it has been a bit warmer! The sun has been
out and it feels so good! Can't wait for a Hokkaido spring!

That's all for me this week. Love you all, hope you all are genki and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment