Sunday, April 6, 2014

Week 20, Getting through the winter...Teaching a fiance' and learning to make Japanese food!

Konnichiwa minasan,

Coldest week yet, but it was great. :)

We spent pretty much all week outside finding too, so their was little
relief from the winterness. Everyone is getting sick too, so we had
both of our lessons this week fall through, but we have them
rescheduled for next week.

We were able to do an after baptism lesson with Kimura shimai though.
Since she has heard the lessons several times, we spent most of the
time going over words mostly used in church, it was a lot of fun. She
is so great, really. Since her baptism alone, she has grown so much.
Her testimony is getting stronger, and her aura is brighter. That's
the power of the Holy Ghost! Our lesson was the highlight of my week
for sure.

A member referral came too, a non attending member's mom set a lesson
up for us with her son's soon to be wife. We're going to teach the
couple together, it sould be really neat! If she accepts the gospel,
we might be part of bringing a whole little family to Christ. :) I am
really excited for that. :)

Amada shimai is doing really well too, I like being her companion a
lot! She has a great balance with her dendoing, and I have a lot I can
learn from her. Also, I'm learing how to make some real Japanese food,
which is a lot of fun as well as delicous! Our switching from English
to Japanese is good still too. Her English is really excellent, and
its fun to be able to help her keep improving. I know I will learn a
lot too!

Love you all so very much. I hope you have a nice, warm week! Thank
you for the constant love and support. :)

Love,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment