Monday, April 21, 2014

Week 31- April 21. A new Japanese companion and Springtime in Teine- the bikes are out!

Helllllloo! 

I have a new companion, her name is Fujita Shimai. She was Miller Shimai's trainer, and she went to school at BYU Hawaii and is very good at English. I love her as well, she's a great missionary with a lot of love for everyone. I think this is going to be a really great transfer. We made three appointments in two days! That doesn't really happen very often, I'm hopeful that they'll be good ones. I think that together we are a good combination, people seem to think we're interesting anyway and let us talk to them for a minute. 

The weather has been pretty good as well! Which is a good thing since we have officially (it actually happened this week, after all of my talk). And, I have realized a few things since beginning on the bike. First of all, it's pretty much all uphill to Teine from my apartment. And second, my morning yoga hasn't been preparing me well enough for the bike season. It's going to be a good thing, but it might kill me. 

We didn't really have any lessons or much this week, just adjusting to a new companion and feeling very blessed. I love being a missionary! I hope you are all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment