Sunday, April 6, 2014

Week 26- March 16, 2014. Knocking and Member Meals in Teine :)

Hello Family and Friends, 

How is everyone! I am doing good here in Teine. We have spent a lot of time finding this week, I guess it's pretty normal here. We don't have any solid investigators, but we are doing our best to find someone to teach. I still miss Shinkotoni and Amada Shimai though! 

This week we spend all the time finding! It was sort of long, but what can we do? Just more finding until we find the right people. 

The ward members are so sweet though! We had so many member meals this week, honestly, we ate more out than we did at the apartment. We went to the Bishop's house for dinner, they made us homemade gyoza, so good. Bishop Onno told us that he wants us to have fun while we dendo. He feels like it's really important. And honestly, it's been a goal for me this transfer. I need to relax and just enjoy my time here. It goes so fast! I am already starting my 8th month! 

I wish I had more to say this week, but all we really did was knock on doors and eat meals with members! I hope you are all doing well. I love you all and I pray for you! Have a good week!

Love, Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment