Saturday, October 4, 2014

Week 48, Aug 31. Sapporo zone conference, Trampoline jumping!

Hey guys, 

We went to Sapporo this week and there was a big surprise at the zone conference, Elder Whiting, a 70 was waiting for us! His workshop was powerful and very intimidating, but also really inspiring. I have a lot of stuff I need to work on but I also was filled with a lot of hope as I listened too. 

Being back in Sapporo itself was a lot of fun. The whole trip took less then 24 hours, so we didn't really have much time to do anything. The bus let us off at the Sapporo Station, which is in the Shinkotoni area, which I hadn't been back to since I was serving there. I love Sapporo so much! I wouldn't say that I like it better than the country, they both have their charms, but I would like go back for at least one transfer. 

When we got back to Obihiro we went to the Fuwa-fuwa Dome, a gaint tramp like place with a friend from Eikaiwa, it was super fun. And hot! I have blisters on my feet from the heat, ha ha. 

Masuda san is doing really good still too, she meets with us pretty much every other day and we are working towards baptism. She came to church again and told us that she feels really peaceful there, we taught her about how she can have that same feeling at in her home too, with Mai Chan. During Sacrament meeting Mai Chan went up with the other Primary kids and sang the sunbeam song, it was too cute! It made me all teary to see her up there. :)

We also had another big surprise too, a guy from America that we found housing came to church! The elders are going to start teaching him too! 

It was a great week, hopefully you all can say the same.

Love you all,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment