Sunday, January 4, 2015

Week 66. January 4th, 2015. Just a few days since last email- so here is a short one. Great American-like food and hanging out with a 'real' family.

It seems like I was just sending you an email a few days ago. Probably cause I just did. Not too much has happened since last Friday so this may be my shortest one yet. Ha. 

Last Friday after we got done emailing we went with a member and her daughter and took some sweet 3D pictures at a local mall. They probably turned out neat, but I haven't seem them yet. Pictures to come . :) Afterwards we went to another member, Kawada family's, place and had the best food I've had in months. Kawada Shimai is a food wizard! She went to school in Hawaii and I guess knows how to make really good American-like food! It was a lot of fun just being around a family!

Oh yeah, I forgot I was typing this... and my time is up, ha. Whoops! Love you all, next week! 

Ha, sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment