Sunday, January 25, 2015

Week 68. January 18, 2015. The unavoidable doom is coming! And lots of finding

My Pdays are getting closer and closer together it seems! And after this email session, you will only hear from me two more times.. Oh, the unavoidable doom is coming! I better think of some good things to say, ha. 

We had a lesson with Tsuruno san again this week. It partly good, she is keeping the word of wisdom like a champ, but she told us that she won't be able to come to church until it gets warm and she gets less busy. Which is of course Satan getting her to put it off and lead her slowly away. I'm feeling pretty sad about it, but we will just keep trying our best to get her to come as soon as possible. You have to come to church 3 times before you get baptized, after all. 

We also had interviews with Nakatsuka Kaicho this week. He came up for sacrament meeting to speak, and did 30 minute interviews with everyone. I told him a bit about how I was feeling with the area and having most of our investigators not work out lately. He listened really patiently and advised me with some scriptures. D&C 58:3-4, He told me that I don't know all the work I have done, and that I need to trust God, keep doing what I can. Sometimes things don't work out like you wanted them too, even when you really, really tired, but we can trust our Father in Heaven and have that hope that comes from our foundation of faith. 

Then that night we went out finding, and find we did! We met two really great potential investigators! One is a young mom who will come to Eikaiwa, and the other lady let us and and talked with us for a long time. We made a return appointment for next week. :)

It was another good week! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment