Friday, January 3, 2014

Week 15, Happy New Year! And a baptism! (January 1, 2014)

Sorry about this being late, we had to change our schedule around
because of New years! I hope you all had a great Christmas. :) I have
a lot to catch up on, so lets see how I do, ha ha.

Last week we had a big Christmas party with all of the missionaries,
it was a lot of fun! The best part of it was seeing Miller and Smith
Shimai! They seem to be doing really great together. We played a lot
of games and ate some very american food and went caroling!  Christmas
itself was a pretty normal day, except getting the phone call. But
seriously, I was in peril mode when the call didn't come when you said
it would. I may have been crying. :) So glad it all worked out! Loved
hearing all of your voices. :)

We taught a lesson that day to a new investigator, she came to church
a few weeks ago because she's noticed a change in her friend who's been
coming. I don't know why these really prepared people keep finding me,
but I will not complain! She really wants to change her life, and be
happier! We have a baptisimal date set for the 19, keep her in your
prayers.

Kimura san is doing wonderful as well, she is just eating up the Book
of Mormon, she loves Mosiah! We are just going to keep meeting until
she gets baptized. :)

I can't think of any other big things, except for yesterday we spent
all day reading the Book of Mormon, I didn't finish (drat), but it was
so neat to dedicate a full day to fasting and reading. I know that
book is true, and I love reading it! Speaking of loving and reading
(in general) I got your package, Auntie, I love you! and your family!
and really everyone, thank you all for the prayers and love and
support. Can't wait to see you all in almost a year!

Hope you all have a great week! Love you all.

Love,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment